Clerical agent - Derry/Londonderry - 1872:Kennedy Recruitment
Clerical agent - Derry/Londonderry - 1872Kennedy Recruitment
Derry City, Co. Londonderry, Northern Ireland
See Job Description
Tomorrow Vacancy Listing reference: 21058
We are currently recruiting fora Clerical agent for the Derry/Londonderry area. This will be afull-time temporary continuing function, consisting of 37 hours per week, with anhourly rate of £9.43.
tasks & The main responsibilities are:
- Postsin the Level 2 grade undertake a wide variety of tasks with an element ofdiscretion being applied to making decisions within a defined framework e.g.the presentation of information in tabular or descriptive form, answeringqueries on basic or connected tasks and seeking out more detailed informationfor approval for release by more senior staff
- Allroutine and repetitive processes are governed by detailed written instructions
- Processesand procedures requiring a working expertise of the section would be undertakenby a Level 2 post
- Forindustrial staff the work requires competence, co-ordination or skill with somedemand for precision
- 5GCSEs or equivalent inc. English & Maths at Grade C or above
- Atleast 1 years administrative practice
- IT/ Microsoft Office Proficiency - Beginner
this function provides an exciting opportunity to join anindustry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive afirst class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for careerprogression.
For more information on this function or any other vacancyplease call us on 028 90330 555
Candidates will be required toobtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be abar to obtaining a position. This willdepend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this function, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacityof an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer andadheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may becontacted.