Offer: 2 x Band 3 Medical Secretary - Dundonald:Kennedy Recruitment
2 x Band 3 Medical Secretary - DundonaldKennedy Recruitment
Belfast, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
See Job Description
Tomorrow Vacancy Listing reference: 21057
We are currently recruiting for2 x Band 3 Medical Secretary for the Dundonald area. This will bea full-time temporary function, consisting of 37.5 hours a week, with an hourlyrate of £10.09. this function will last for a period of three month's initially.
tasks & The main responsibilities are:
- Wordprocessing / audio working letters / producing reports
- Sortingand responding to mail as appropriate
- Dealingwith general enquiries
- Sortingand processing information
- Preparationof statistical information
- Dealingwith requests for information
- Dealingwith telephone calls
- FourGCSEs (Grade C or above) including English, or equivalent and one year'ssecretarial or clerical practice or two year's secretarial or clericalpractice
- OCR/ RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word-processing / Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalentqualification OR a minimum of six months word-processing practice*significant practiceis defined as practice of working with computerised data information systemsin a working environment
- expertise and practice of specific, significantadministrative systems and procedures as well as consciousness of the needs of theusers of administrative services
- The capability to apply this to a range ofactivities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand
- This will involve solving work related problemsand handling first line queries
this function provides an exciting opportunity to join anindustry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive afirst class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for careerprogression.
For more information on this function or any other vacancyplease call us on 028 90330 555
For this function, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacityof an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer andadheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may becontacted.