Offer: Band 5/6 Social Worker - Children & Young Peoples Service - Newry:Kennedy Recruitment
Band 5/6 Social Worker - Children & Young Peoples Service - NewryKennedy Recruitment
20/12/2020 Residential Social Worker
Job location: Newry
income: Band 5/6 depending upon practice
Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5/6 Social Worker for a temporary full-time function within a Children & Young Peoples Team in residential setting located in Enniskillen. this function is 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Information technology is initially for 3 months with the view to extend.
The ideal candidates will:
* Qualified Social Worker
* Hold appropriate Northern Ireland Social Care Council registration
* Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and have access to a car
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for these functions as we are proud top tier suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* As a top tier agency supplier for social work/social care support functions - our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). For these functions, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
If interested in the position please apply. We can discuss with you about our various functions and the benefits of registering for Agency Work with Kennedy Health and Social Care. Apply Now