Job Opportunity: Band 5 Radiographer - Hospital - Antrim:Kennedy Recruitment
Band 5 Radiographer - Hospital - AntrimKennedy Recruitment
20/12/2020 Hospital Radiographer
Job location: Antrim
income: Band 5
Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a qualified Radiographer for a full-time temporary function within the Antrim Area. The working hours will b 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.. this function is initially for 3 months with the view to extend.
The ideal candidates will:
* Hold BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
* Registered or eligible for registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and have access to a car
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this function as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). For these functions, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
If interested in the position please apply. We can discuss with you about our various functions and the benefits of registering for Agency Work with Kennedy Health and Social Care. Apply Now