Offer: R2R Accountant (SAP):CareerWise Recruitment
R2R Accountant (SAP)About the Job
R2R ACCOUNTANT required by CareerWise Recruitment to be located at our pharmaceutical clients Shared Business Services Centre in Dublin.
The R2R ACCOUNTANT is responsible for providing commercial services, in general accounting areas such as fixed assets, general ledger, bank & cash and transactional tax etc.
THE function :
* Manage RtR activities outsourced to BPO partner in fixed assets, intercompany, general ledger, bank & cash and transactional tax etc as per sub team alignment.
* Manage & execute retained activities in fixed assets, intercompany, general ledger, bank & cash and transactional tax etc as per sub team alignment.
* Ensure compliance to all internal controls, SOX guidelines & manual internal controls.
* Assist internal & external auditors in completion of internal & external audits.
* Supervise work & tasks of BPO providers, provide feedback & coaching etc.
* Ensure processes are documented & process and internal control documentation is maintained.
* Partner with key stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Procurement, etc) to ensure that all transactional activity is properly recorded and compliant with country statutory and tax requirements.
* Seek out & implement opportunities for streamlining, simplifying and ensuring processes are working efficiently.
* Participate in ad hoc projects to support Shared Business Services objectives.
* Part qualified or fully qualified accountant
* practice working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies.
* SAP practice preferred but not essential.
* High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
* Effective team player with collaborative focus
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism
* Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes, and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working
* Strong oral and written communication expertise.
* Available for immediate start
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be mailed to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.